Homemade quesadilla recipe ready in under 30 minutes. Flour tortillas filled with beef, peppers, onions and mushrooms and loaded with cheese, then cooked until tortillas are crispy.
Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
• 1 (1 pound) beef top sirloin, thinly sliced
• 2 small onions, sliced
• 2 green bell peppers, sliced
• 1 cup barbeque sauce (such as Bull’s-Eye(R) Texas-Style Bold Barbeque Sauce)
• 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
• 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2) Heat a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir beef until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Add onions and green bell peppers to beef; cook and stir until softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Pour barbeque sauce over beef mixture and simmer until sauce is slightly reduced, about 10 minutes.
3) Lay 4 tortillas on a baking sheet and top each with beef mixture and Cheddar cheese. Top each Cheddar cheese layer with a tortilla.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes; flip the quesadillas and cook until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes more.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!