Treat yourself and your loved ones to an appetizing appetizer – Bacon-wrapped Potato Bites! A perfect blend of savory bacon and subtly sweet red potatoes, seasoned with rosemary and a hint of spice from the hot sauce. This easy, yet impressive appetizer is guaranteed to be a hit at your next gathering.
Potatoes 600 g
Parmesan 50 g
Fresh bacon (thin slices) 350 g
1. Cut the potatoes into wedges and place them in a bowl with salt and boiling water. Cover for 30 minutes.
2. Mix Parmesan, pepper and breadcrumbs-
3. Season the potatoes with oil and roll them in the breadcrumbs.
4. Wrap the bacon slices around the potatoes.
5. Bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.